Monday 10 January 2011

Busy doing nothing...

I always find it hard to get back to work after Christmas, and this year has proved to be no exception. Rushing around to get things done in time to meet magazine deadlines is never very conducive to progress on the R65, and running out of gas for the MIG welder half way through making whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing didn't help.

Last year's Summer Holiday in Italy seems to have segued into the Christmas Holiday without anybody making any of the throttle twist grips I want for the bike, and I seem unable to remember to try Ringing Acewell when I have their telephone number to hand so I haven't managed to clear up my confusion about exactly which of the vast number of different speedos they make is best suited to my needs.

Hopefully, by the end of next week, some sort of calm will have descended and I'll have acquired a refill for the gas bottle so I can weld the brackets I need to make to the frame.

With that said, heres a gratuitous repeat of a photograph of the motorcycle out in the day light for no other reason than I was quite pleased with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment